For many of our pre-covid Decembers, Westgate sponsored a bake sale to provide scholarships for short term missions. We are hoping to bring this back in 2023. We have tentatively scheduled December 15-17.
So if you like to bake, we would love to have you join us. It's a great time for young and old, to work side by side on a fun project, while listening to Christmas music and occasionally helping with some delicious taste tests!
For now though, check out this picture gallery from previous years' baking weekend!
Sugar Cookies and White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Divide log into 24 even slices
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown
- Mix together white sugar and cinnamon
- Slice log into 24 even slices and coat with the sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes