For many of our pre-covid Decembers, Westgate has sponsored a bake sale to provide scholarships for short term missions. Unfortunately, for 2022 we have made the decision to wait another year before bringing back this fundraiser. Our hope is that by next winter, life will be closer to what "used to be normal", and we will be able to have this fun time together again.
So if you like to bake, we would love to have you join us next year. It's a great time for young and old, to work side by side on a fun project, while listening to Christmas music and occasionally helping with some delicious taste tests!
For now though, check out this picture gallery from previous years' baking weekend!
Sugar Cookies and White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Divide log into 24 even slices
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown
- Mix together white sugar and cinnamon
- Slice log into 24 even slices and coat with the sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes