Westgate is entering a season of transition. God is leading us into this transition. And he will be faithful to lead us forward.
Our Lead Pastor, Brandon Levering, has been called to lead a church in Iowa so that they can be closer to their extended family. Of course, we at Westgate are sad to see them go, but we are also excited to see where the Lord leads this next chapter of Westgate’s story. As Pastor Brandon shared ... "Westgate is entering a season of transition. God is leading us into a season of transition. And he will be faithful to lead us forward."
We want to provide you - our congregation, friends, and candidates - with documents that we have been preparing and a current status as to where we are in this process.
To date, we have formed a team of nine people from the congregation - including Pastor Bruce and three of our elders. We started meeting in February and have made significant progress in defining our process. We are now starting to look at potential candidates.
What you can do! Please, join us in praying for this time of transition.
- Pray for the Succession Planning Team
- Pray for candidates - as they are considering change for themselves, their family and their church
- Pray that Westgate will be excited to see how God is preparing us to be used
Please click here to view the Westgate Church and Pastor Profile.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please:
- review the linked documents
- read the Westgate Mission and Vision
- read through our Core Values and Core Commitments
- if you have read each of these documents and you are in agreement with our beliefs, and you believe that God is calling you to apply for this position, please send your resume to the Succession Planning Team at search @ westgate-church.org